Posted by PRACHI...... in

Life as I know it so far.....

It’s difficult to live life not knowing what you wanna do about it….. in it….
Its difficult to tell others about it too, because, you are a mere.... perception to them

But I question this morality…
Is it not possible for a person to not know what one wanna do?.. what one wanna become?…
Why cant I know things that I don’t wanna do.. than what I want to..
I want to do lot of things in life..
But I don’t wanna look upto someone and say..
I wanna become like that person....

Coz, I don’t wanna be like someone…

I want to be someone….

In middle of interesting conversation I was questioned... “what do you dream of becoming?”, “what do you wish to give the world?”… these questions kinda left me dumbstruck.
I had never even questioned these things, cant even get close to having answers to these…

But then I realized these questions are not be answered they are to be felt,the feeling drives one to answer these questions.

I wish to find it one day...some day…

Funnily the dawning of realization hasn’t happened to me yet...
I guess because my hopes have raised.. my ambitions have raised…

I wish to yearn more, I wish to learn more.. I wish to earn more

This entry was posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 at 1:51 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

nice post.. :)

7:47 AM

Post a Comment